Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bynum's Rehab Is Going Just Fine

I once broke my pinkie toe when I was younger. It was really quite broken (in two places) and I had to endure the shame of being on crutches because the doctor wouldn't let me put any weight on it. I remember spending most of my time sitting and laying down because it killed to dangle my leg and have the blood rush to my hurt widdle toesey.

Why am I bringing this up?

Well, I was that much of a pansy and I DIDN'T tear my MCL, which is what Andrew Bynum did. I rehabbed by keeping away from physical activity as much as possible and watching reruns of Ducktales. Andrew has a different take on the rehab process:



Call me crazy, but that MCL looks just fine when he is shakin' those hips. This makes me pissed that I didn't demand playboy bunnies as part of my pinkie toe rehab, and was instead stuck with a movie marathon of all three Back To The Future movies and Ecto Cooler...Aw, who am I kidding? That still sounds pretty damn cool. Ecto Cooler is the shit.

No comments: