Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Discussing Who Is The Real Superman

Normally I find anything involving Ahmad Rashad to be completely moronic and devoid of any type of information that I would find useful whatsoever. Thus, it came as a surprise to me when I watched this clip about who the real Superman was and found myself entertained.



-Granted, I wasn't entertained by Ahmad in any way (if you don't count me enjoying how uncomfortable it was when the panelists look at the screen, waiting for the clip to roll, and it never does...or at the end when he can't find the right word and just gives up), but I'll throw him a bone because he was marginally involved in the segment.

For the record, as much as Dwight is my boy and Shaq ruined the Magic franchise for years to my horror, I have to go with Shaq as the true Superman. Everyone talks about the athletic ability, but the guy is simply the best entertainer the league will ever know. For this, even I have to love him.

No comments: