Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slow News Day Cheerleader Of The...Oh Lord.

When a Stan Van Gundy-Shaq dispute is the only news of note, you know it's a slow news day. That's why it's time to check out some cheerleaders. Specifically, let's travel to the land of gumbo and voodoo, and check out some New Orleans Hornets cheerleaders!



Yikes. As tough as that was to watch, it does makes sense. When I visited New Orleans, I put on about 5 pounds over the course of a week on two of the city's primary specialties: Booze and fatty foods. In fact, I had slept on a bed of stewed sausage, crawfish, and Jim Beam bottles. Had I stayed there for an additional week I would look exactly like the red haired cheerleader seen above (I don't have red hair, but I can only imagine what shennanigans would engulf me from a second week partying on Bourbon Street).

I say if we are going with large lady cheerleaders, we should just go right to the bottom of the barrel and and get New Orleans prostitutes to dance. This would allow me to realize my dream of a cheerleading squad named the "New Orleans Whore-nets".

No comments: