Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blog Roundup Time: I Hope I Have A Kid One Day Who Sounds Like Dikembe

It's Thursday, which means it's time to see what the rest of our rather productive society is discussing.

-We somehow totally missed it (we blame it on our long sensual nights with Elliot Spitzer), but are in awe of "Kobe Bryant Day". (Hardwood Paroxysm)

-I enjoy watching Bruce Bowen maul people and get away scott-free...and you can too! (True Hoop)

-I had no idea that Dikembe Mutombo sounded like my elementary school gym teacher (who was a husky woman that sounded like Shane Battier's impression) (Deadspin)

-Easily the coolest photo of Shaq diving into the stands the other day. I say we launch him out of submarines to hit enemy ships. (The Sports Hernia)

-Oldie, but a goodie: who DOESN'T enjoy watching Damon Jones get posterized? Lebron sure does! (The Basketball Jones)

No comments: