Monday, April 14, 2008

The Stephen A Hunger Strike: Day 4

(Since Friday I've been on a hunger strike to bring back the Stephen A Smith radio show. I will not give in and listen to Dan Le Betard! So far, the opposition hasn't totally given in, but they will. Dammit they will)

This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows. This blows.

I've given in a tiny bit but have kept the spirit of this protest alive by only ingesting Cheese Doodles, which may in fact only further my demise. My hands are so orange that they look like I choked George Hamilton. This morning I consulted a medical doctor, dentist and guy who plays one on TV for their opinions and each gave me the same response: "Stephen who?"

No comments: