Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This Will Ferrell Movie Has Potential

As far as movies go, Will Ferrell has come out with the good (Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgandy, Old School, Elf), the bad (Superstar, Kicking And Screaming, Talledega Nights...you gotta admit that sorta sucked), and the ugly (Curious George? Bewitched? I would have kicked my agent in the balls if I saw those scripts in front of me).

His next project is basketball related, and looks pretty darn funny from the previews:



Here is a longer trailer. Despite Andre 3000 and that "Dance To The Music" song that's in a lot of trailers, it looks like it's worth the movie ticket:





I've been saying for years that someone should make a movie about the ABA but make it completely ridiculous. It is awesome to see someone run with that idea.

-Now if only someone would pick up my movie idea to have a comedic Andrew Jackson biopic starring Christopher Walken...

No comments: